Contact Form 7 Not Displaying Confirmation

Hello,

I am able to submit a contact form, however, when clicked, the “submit” button does not trigger a confirmation response. I am using the following code at the end of the form:

“[response]
[submit “Submit Appointment Request”]”

Any idea why that might be?

The be clear, the form IS submitting, but there is NOT a confirmation message indicating it has done so.

Hello Léa Isabelle,

Could you please confirm that you have updated to the latest versions? Our latest versions are:

• Pro theme 4.3.3 or
  • X theme 8.3.3
  • Cornerstone 5.3.3
  • WordPress 5.7
  • PHP 7.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you for the tips! I will check that everything is up to date and leave you a secure note if the problem persists.

Hi @LeaIsabelle,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

Hey Mac, I updated the PHP via my web host, but I’m still having issues. I believe I also updated the theme and plugins. I will send you a secure note.

Hi Léa,

Thank you for the credentials but it does not work, please check.

In the meantime, please do Clear all your caching plugins and feature (if any) including all your browser’s cache, deactivate all the minification feature the site might have and test if that resolved the issue.

Cheers,

Hey there. I updated the username in the secure note. Try that one instead please! (Clearing cache did not work).

Hey Lèa,

I have tested the form on your Appointment’s page and it is displaying the form notifications.

I wasn’t able to successfully sent it though because I keep getting this error and I am not sure which field is giving the error. I made sure I have filled all the input fields still it will not accept it. By the way, temporarily deactivate your LiteSpeed Cache plugin, clear your browser cache and use private browsing mode before testing your site again.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

It may be because of the “Under Construction” plugin. If you try adding your IP address to the list of approved IPs (in the plugin settings) does that then allow you to submit the form?

Unfortunately, deactivating, clearing the cache, and changing the browser mode didn’t help.

Hi Lèa,

I went ahead to investigate it further, but unfortunately, previously given credentials do not work for login. I would request you to check and reshare it.

I would also suggest you go through the following thread, which may help you on this.

Thanks

I do not know why the Contact Form submission message isn’t working with the Theme. I have made no edits to the backend of the theme. I don’t think I understand what is happening in the thread you linked, but any help you can provide would be much appreciated!

Hi Lèa,

I have tested the form on your Appointment’s page and it is displaying the form notifications and also I don’t see any problem when I fill up all the fields. I suggest that you fill up all the fields with the correct data. See attached screenshot below for references.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi Marc, I’m not sure what you did on your end, but the form is working for me as well now. Thanks for the help!

Hello Lèa,

Glad that @marc_a was able to help you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries regarding our theme and theme settings.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.