Change color Business Success Header

I would like to know where I can change the color for gray color on the right side. I know this is for the hero area on the left.

$el.business-success-banner{
background: linear-gradient(90deg, #2C3E50 27%, #373636 20%);
}

I would like to know where the color on the right is being called from and how to change the gray background

Nevermind I overlooked the same place where the css was I was able to change it Thanks.

Hello @monger,

Glad that you were able to change it by yourself. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

Thanks I do have 1 question How can change the entire height of header. I would like it to be smaller so its not taking up so much space.

I see VH setting however when I adjust that the Logo in the middle moves up and gets cut off

Hello George,

Thanks for updating in! After changing the 100vh height in the Bar settings, you must change the height in your Container elements too or maybe set it to auto.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Looks good on Desktop but everything overlaps on Mobile. Would it be best to create a seperate header for mobile only? I only want logo and Modal to show on mobile. Would like to hide everything else. What would be the best solution for that?
Thanks
George

Hello George,

Would you mind sharing your WP details so that we can check your header element settings? You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

While your in checking the header element . Can you also check why My templates just keep spinning. Design Cloud templates load fine. Under my templates they seem to not poplulate thank you

Hello George,

It seems that the given credentials is incorrect. Please see the secure note below.

Thanks.

I will send another secure link something happening with user names

Hello George,

In your custom header, the Container elements do not overlap to each other. Only the Container 1 (Graphics) element is visible because you have hidden away the Container 2 (Banner Text).

You will have to adjust the height of the Bar element responsively for smaller screens and then you can show the Container 2. You may need to adjust the heights of the Containers as well.

If you are not familiar with the Responsive Styling, please check this out:

Regarding the templates and the design cloud, I could not replicate the issue.

• See the secure note

Best Regards.

Sounds good I will try that Thanks for the assistance.

I see the template however when I try to create a header like Starter Logo Middle it does not create anything it just spins. Can you see why that is

Hello George,

It seems one of the installed 3rd party plugin is causing the issue. You may need to disable the plugins one at a time to figure out which one is causing it. And you may also do the following:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

PHP memory limit is set at 256 GB. Could it be the starter templates got corrupt? I have disabled all plugins cleared cache ad it is still doing this

Hello George,

I have downloaded your Logo: Middle template and I was able to use it on my local testing server.
Please go to Tools > Site Health > Status and make sure that there are no performance issues as well.

Hope this helps.

So could be issue on web host end?

Health Status on my end is showing good

Hello George,

After a while the logo is spinning, I saved the changes in the header. I reload the page and now, I can edit the Logo: Middle header.

• See secure note for the test header.

Best Regards.