Change color Business Success Header

Yes I see it now so I could edit it. Must of just took a long time to populate and load. Thanks for all your help much of what you explained has helped Have a great night

You are most welcome, George.

Runel on logo middle how do I remove the navigation graphic I cannot seem to find it on off canvas setting I want to remove the hand icon and have no icon showing.

Hi George,

Thanks for updating in! Are you referring to this Graphic Icons?

Click on the Menu element and find the Top Links, Menu > Top Links options.

Best Regards.

Yeah I still learning the interface of this theme. I like it however lots for me to learn.

If I want to have a graphic where do I change it on off canvas section. I was able to change to Modal area colors and link colors and hover but could not find where you change the actual icon from like a hand print to something else.

Hello George,

For the Modal Navigation element, it is still in Menu > Top Links options.

And to change each graphic icon for each menu item, you will have to do it in Appearance > Menus;

Hope this helps.

Yes that helps forgot it was not a themeco function but wordpress instead some of this is coming back after being away from it for almost 2 years.

Hi George,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

After trying to change this and not getting the results I was after I decided to just use the renew stack. The 1 question I have is how do I add a text element to show Menu when its is viewed on mobile. I could not get the business success template to work as you explained. Also I am now missing all templates except for the ones in design cloud how do I get the starter pack back.

Hello George,

Regretfully we can no longer log in to your site. It will just redirect us to a 404 page.

• See the secure note below.

Thank you.

That URL does not work try the one I just sent

Hello George,

Please edit your custom header and then click the Navigation Collapsed element. In the Menu > Toggle, enable the “Text” option.

Set the width and height of the Toggle to auto:

Change the Direction to Row and enable “Reverse” if you want the Menu text to come first before the hamburger icon:

You can then add some padding:

And adjust the border radius:

So that you will have something like this:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

You guys make it look so simple. I will try that thank you for all your help

I think I finally got this. I was overthinking it too much. Lesson learned. Thanks for your patience Ruenel.

Hey George,

We’re glad that my colleague was able to help you with your issue! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.