Cannot see the entry for my serial number

When I try to enter my serial number in the dashboard, I am told that it is already registered. However, this registration is not visible in the dashboard. I have tried all the ways described in the forum. Unfortunately without success. The serial number is not displayed. I would like to release the serial number for another domain. What can I do?

Hello @achimschmidt,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of any plugin conflict, cache issue, or any browser extension that is stoping to validate the site. I would suggest you troubleshoot with our troubleshooting guide.

In case if you haven’t seen our doc for license validation please have a look at it.

If it doesn’t help you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

You have misunderstood me. The point is that the serial number is registered to another domain. But this registration is NOT shown in my dashboad on YOUR website (https://theme.co/account/dashboard). This has nothing to do with the installation I want to do now. The error lies with you.

Hello @achimschmidt,

On a secure note, please provide us the license code and the site URL that you are trying to validate. We need to check our database if the license code has been assign to a different domain URL already. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– license code
– site URL

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @achimschmidt,

I just check the purchase license code and it is associated with your current account, please see the secure note for more information.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

1 Like