Archive.php Children's theme pro

how to display a search filter on / task
For the filter to be displayed on the page of the archive of tasks and the archive of their categories, you can place the following code in the archive.php file of the used theme

I need to do this, how to give birth to this in a child theme? Why is the task page not working. I cannot edit it

Hello @MIGELANDREY,

Thanks for writing in! We cannot answer your question at the moment. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I HAVE INSTALLED IN THE HAT-IN THE HEADER, BUT I WOULD LIKE ON THE PAGE

the site bar works, but on the page itself there is no option to edit and install a shortcode

I need to change the template in the child theme, that’s why I asked

I had to put the blinker code in the header, I like how it is now, but I want to be able to set up task

Have access to control
task in child theme come in handy in future

no result

Hello @MIGELANDREY,

Please be advised that with the recent release of the Pro theme, you do not need to edit the archive.php to have a custom layout for your Tasks. All you need to do is use the new Layout builder to create a custom layout for your tasks archive page. You can even insert the “FNG Search Form” shortcode in your custom layout. We may recommend that you check out the following documentation and video tutorials first?

Hope this helps.

Отлично , спасибо я буду смотреть

Hope the videos help, @MIGELANDREY. Also, just so you know, forum support is provided in English. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.