NEW Elements STILL NOT compatible with Yoast SEO content analysis functionality?

Hello @VGonzaloMartinez,

I got the point you are trying to make and as communicated in earlier replies that the same has already added in our issue tracker.

Thanks.

We have waited for too long. Our clients don’t care about Yoast’s delays. They want action NOW. Sorry, but it seems we’ll have to look for other options

Hi @sbinnie,

Since both end has to be integrated and it’s a 3rd party developer, then it would be harder to move forward. Especially Yoast SEO process is only restricted to backend content. There is no quick solution as of this moment but this is already on our list.

Thanks for understanding.

Thank you for the input.

Yoast provides an API for theme developers to use to pass their content to the Yoast page analysis.

They are there and ready to help theme.co with implementation on PRO’s New Elements.

-This KB article will help theme.co with the implementation: Can I add data to the page analysis?

Need more help? support@yoast.com

We need Yoast SEO Analysis Functionality on PRO’s New Elements ASAP

Reference: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/new-elements-not-compatible-with-yoast-seo-content-analysis-functionality/24106

Hello @VGonzaloMartinez,

Thanks for updating the thread.

We have taken your feedback and have informed our developers.

Thanks.

1 Like

I have just come across this issue and very surprised it has not been solved. Would apex recommend another seo plugin as we use yoast on all our sites and also use pro or x theme most of the time…

Hey guys,

It seems like there is some confusion here. In Pro 2.1.0 and Cornerstone 3.1.0, there was an update for this issue.

Allow Yoast to analyze pages and posts made with the content builder.

Shortly after the update, I did test Yoast SEO analyzer and it’s working. See https://youtu.be/aI7MtNbOLSk

I only currently see one reported bug regarding the current state.

@VGonzaloMartinez,

Please give us the URL of the page that is not analyzed by Yoast SEO and access to your WordPress Admin in a Secure Note so we could check your setup and if we find there’s a bug, we will report it. But generally, Yoast SEO’s analyzer should work fine.

@sbinnie and @pyntolimited,

Please open your own threads and also give us the same details I asked @VGonzaloMartinez

Thanks.

1 Like

Ok I will try updating to the latest pro and see if that fixes it. Thanks

I have updated everything but still yoast is showing a page as unreadable when it is in fact very readable. It is not seeing the content in the pro pages.

I have raised this in another thread and will provide details there. thanks

OK, thanks @pyntolimited.

Upon re-checking, Yoast SEO Analysis Functionality on PRO’s New Elements is working!

I think I updated to PRO v2.2.5 from v2.0.4.

In my case, after updating to Theme.co Pro v2.2.5 & Yoast SEO Premium v7.9, the Yoast SEO Analysis Functionality on PRO’s New Elements did NOT work.

• Probably when Flashing ALL Cache, did it.
  • Or maybe, when editing something on the page and saving the changes, will send the data to the Yoast SEO Analysis to see the results.

Is hard to tell what triggers to have the data sent to the Yoast SEO Analysis to see the results.

But it is fixed

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

From what I can see with Pro and Yoast Premium, Yoast still only processes content in the Classic elements. I have the latest Pro on a staging site with no caching plugin.

Hi @psnuab,

Word count issue was reported to our issue tracker, and we’re still not sure if it’s Yoast or builder related. Please stay tuned :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Ok but its not only the word count that is not working…

Hi @psnuab,

Looks like you have retracted your report about Yoast that it now works on your end, except for the word count. I added this to our issue tracker, could you clarify if it’s just related to word counts in Yoast analysis? And seems you have another thread, let’s discuss it there.

Thanks!

Sorry for the confusing postings. I have now examined this more throughly by creating a new page within the Pro theme with/without Classic Elements and V2 Elements. On my installation only the information in the Classic Elements are processed. Content on V2 Elements are not procecess correctly by Yoast Premium. And that include other analysis provided by the Yoast besides the word count analysis.

Thanks @psnuab for your feedback, Rad will reply soon to your other thread here.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.