NEW Elements STILL NOT compatible with Yoast SEO content analysis functionality?

WordPress v4.9.7
Theme.co Pro v2.2.5
Yoast SEO Premium v9.7

Hello,

Apparently, the NEW Elements STILL NOT compatible with Yoast SEO content analysis functionality, in both “free or Premium versions” This is been going on for too long, and we really need this.

I have done two similar pages:
A) Sonance using the NEW Elements. Will NOT send content to Yoast SEO analysis.
B) Commercial using CLASSIC Elements. Will send content to Yoast SEO analysis.

Please confirm when are we planning to add Yoast SEO analysis functionality to the NEW Elements?

Hi,

I checked our issue tracker and can confirm that this issue is not solved yet. Our development team are actively working on this and need to find a way to bring the V2 element to the_content which is the only place that Yoast content analyzer checks, Currently all the data is processed in the meta options table in v2 elements which are not detected by Yoast.

Rest assured that this matter is in our development team radar and we will inform via the Changelog as soon as there is a workaround or official support regarding the case.

Unfortunately, we do not have any ETA regarding the case at the moment. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

I definitely don’t want to continue filling up my website with workarounds. What we need is for this to be finally fixed, as this is taking too long.

Hello @VGonzaloMartinez,

I understand your point and assure you that our developers are at work. Via changelog we will communicate the updates and a fix for Yoast SEO content analysis. However, as of now I am not in a position to share ETA for release date.

Thanks for understanding.

If this problem is not next in line, please have the appropriate exchange to move it next in queue. As not having this important SEO tool working to its full potential is a detriment to the Yoast SEO yearly investment, and to a website’s performance.

Hi there,

We do appreciate your suggestion. Rest assured that this is already added to our issue tracker for our developers to be aware of it.

Thank you for your patience.

I’m looking forward to a solution to this lacking of Yoast SEO Analysis Functionality on PRO’s New Elements, SOON.

Hello @VGonzaloMartinez,

Yoast SEO analysis has in added into our issue tracker and our developers are taking a look. I can’t share a timeline but all the updates will be communicated via our changelog.

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

I’m not asking for a date, I’m asking to prioritize it, as it is been too long.

We need the Yoast SEO Analysis Functionality on PRO’s New Elements, SOON.

Hello @VGonzaloMartinez,

I got the point you are trying to make and as communicated in earlier replies that the same has already added in our issue tracker.

Thanks.

We have waited for too long. Our clients don’t care about Yoast’s delays. They want action NOW. Sorry, but it seems we’ll have to look for other options

Hi @sbinnie,

Since both end has to be integrated and it’s a 3rd party developer, then it would be harder to move forward. Especially Yoast SEO process is only restricted to backend content. There is no quick solution as of this moment but this is already on our list.

Thanks for understanding.

Thank you for the input.

Yoast provides an API for theme developers to use to pass their content to the Yoast page analysis.

They are there and ready to help theme.co with implementation on PRO’s New Elements.

-This KB article will help theme.co with the implementation: Can I add data to the page analysis?

Need more help? support@yoast.com

We need Yoast SEO Analysis Functionality on PRO’s New Elements ASAP

Reference: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/new-elements-not-compatible-with-yoast-seo-content-analysis-functionality/24106

Hello @VGonzaloMartinez,

Thanks for updating the thread.

We have taken your feedback and have informed our developers.

Thanks.

1 Like

I have just come across this issue and very surprised it has not been solved. Would apex recommend another seo plugin as we use yoast on all our sites and also use pro or x theme most of the time…

Hey guys,

It seems like there is some confusion here. In Pro 2.1.0 and Cornerstone 3.1.0, there was an update for this issue.

Allow Yoast to analyze pages and posts made with the content builder.

Shortly after the update, I did test Yoast SEO analyzer and it’s working. See https://youtu.be/aI7MtNbOLSk

I only currently see one reported bug regarding the current state.

@VGonzaloMartinez,

Please give us the URL of the page that is not analyzed by Yoast SEO and access to your WordPress Admin in a Secure Note so we could check your setup and if we find there’s a bug, we will report it. But generally, Yoast SEO’s analyzer should work fine.

@sbinnie and @pyntolimited,

Please open your own threads and also give us the same details I asked @VGonzaloMartinez

Thanks.

1 Like

Ok I will try updating to the latest pro and see if that fixes it. Thanks

I have updated everything but still yoast is showing a page as unreadable when it is in fact very readable. It is not seeing the content in the pro pages.

I have raised this in another thread and will provide details there. thanks

OK, thanks @pyntolimited.