Your license of Pro is not validated.Place your Themeco license to unlock automatic updates, access to support, and Extensions

Hello, I’m trying to enter my license to the production site. It says it is validated but after the page reloads, it still ask for the license.

Hello Rico,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of any plugin conflict, cache issue, or any browser extension that is stoping to validate the site. I would suggest you troubleshoot with our troubleshooting guide.

In case you haven’t seen our doc for license validation please have a look at it.

Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I’ve already tried all your troubleshooting guide. Check my secure note. I provided you the logins you need

Hello Rico,

I have logged in and successfully validated your site. No issues encountered what so ever.
Anyway, please feel free to create another thread if you need any further information.

Cheers.

Hello @ruenel I am having the same issue. I add my Pro Unlimited key and it “succeeds” … but warnings keep showing that this Pro license is not validated.

It was working fine, until I changed from an IP address to a domain name.

I tried again a few hours later and it worked… no need to follow up.
Thanks

Hi @nickgravel,

We’re glad that it is now working on your end! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Note: I delete your secure note because the poster of this thread can see it.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.