Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. Help

I have updated my license in my account dashboard to the proper url but still getting this error.

Also your site says there are other support options in the admin but there is no way to contact you which is annoying.

This is on one site of a multi-site wordpress install if that makes a difference, but I know I have used it on a multi-site install before. Additionally, this was a regular x-theme license that I paid to upgrade yesterday.

Hello @Gruvii,

Thanks for writing to us

It seems that you have not added the correct URL, I would suggest you please add the URL with HTTPS and clear your browser cache then check it again.

In case you haven’t seen our doc for license validation please have a look at it.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I have updated the url to contain the https and tried validating in in-cognito mode and am still getting the error.

Hello @Gruvii,

It might be the issue of any plugin conflict, cache issue, or any browser extension that is stopping to validate the site. I would suggest you troubleshoot with our troubleshooting guide.

I would also suggest you reset the permalink to Plain and then reset to Post Name from Settings —>Permalink

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Secure note added with credentials

Hey @Gruvii,

Since this is a multi site website, we need to add the main link to the URL location. I just deleted the old URL location in your themeco dashboard then validate your website. After doing that steps, it automatically added the correct URL location in your themeco account.

Hope that helps.

Your thread is not unlisted. Only you and our staff can see URL information.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.