Worpress site not making all updates on mobile site

I guess this is more a wordpress question but can anybody tell me why when i make an update it’s not taking effect on my mobile site?

Thank you!

Hello @damienmusto,

Thanks for writing to us

In case you are updating your site, it would be updated for all the devices if the updates are not rendering to mobile devices, it might be the issue of cache, I would suggest you please purge all the cache and clear your browser cache then check it again. If it doesn’t work for you I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  2. Theme Update
  3. Child Theme
  4. Css/Js Customization
  5. Disabling Cache
  6. Disabling Cdn

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I don’t see the “Secure Note” option on my reply response

Hey Damien,

You can check the secure note in your post.

Hope that helps.

Hey Damien,

I check your about page and it seems that you’ve created two rows. The first row is for desktop and the second row is for mobile. If you want the desktop and mobile to have the same information, please edit the two content.

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much, worked like a charm, much appreciated!!!

Hello Damien,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

I guess my only other novice question is how do you make a separate row where one goes to a desktop and the other points to mobile?

Hello Damien,

You can actually insert two Row elements. One Row element will be intended for the desktop screens and the 2nd Row element will be for smaller screens. You can hide/show the Rows by utilizing the “Hide During Breakpoints” option in the Row element settings. Perhaps you can check out this documentation:

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.