WooCommerce Store Layout - Subcategory Display Formatting

Hello Themeco Team!

We’re facing an issue with WooCommerce category page display - as we’re attempting to set WooCommerce to display all product sub-categories, as well as individual products themselves inside each category page. We’ve set WooCommerce to display categories and products on the root /shop/ page, and we’ve also set the category display to show both sub categories and products.

The issue is that upon doing so, the grid of products blows out - we’re seeing a the result below, as seen in the screenshot:

We have no additional CSS that could be affecting the shop page display so far as I’m aware, and we’re unable to figure out what’s causing this to occur. Any solutions you may have here would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you again!

• Full Blast Creative Development Team

Hello @FullBlast,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be related to WordPress 6.2 update, in case you have updated the WordPress version to 6.2. I would suggest you please have a look at this thread for reference.

It might be the plugin conflict issue or cache issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.