Woocommerce Shop Page Product Image Not Resizing

I’ve looked throughout the forum and could not find a fix. I am running X 9.1.4 on WP 6.0.2. In trying to add a new product page in Woocommerce, the thumbnail on the Shop page will not conform to the 1:1 ratio I’ve set. I have tried a number of things: Checked customizer and Settings>Media. Regenerated thumbnails. Tried various methods of creating the product page (cloning an existing product to creating multiple times from scratch.) Nothing I’ve tried will force the thumbnail into a square. All other product pages using previous pics are working correctly, even after thumbnail regeneration. I am at my wits end here!

Hello @redhare2007,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, please provide us access to your site so that we can investigate why your product image is not resizing. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I added the login info to a secure note for you.

I really need assistance with this issue. Please help.

Hi @redhare2007,

It seems that you are having the same problem as mentioned in the following thread, I would suggest you go through the given solutions by my colleagues there.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.