Woocommerce Linked Product Looper

Hi,

I want to use your Modern Slider templates to populate/loop Woocommerce linked products (upsells in specific). I went through these topics to find the right Query String but none of them is working for me. My products are “appointments”, could it be the reason?

Thanks so much for yur help in advance!

Gunes

Hi Gunes,

Thanks for reaching out.
It is not very clear about your product which you mentioned as Appointment. If you have used the Looper Provider to fecth the Products, it can be shown in the Modern Slider as you are expecting.
If you are still not able to fetch the Products, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Thanks for the response,

Attached you can find the login credentials.

I understand that configuring a looper using Woocommerce Upsells, Cross-sells is not an easy task. The alternative (I guess) is to use a custom taxonomy or a product category.

If this is the case, then why do we use a query string, we can use a query builder.

Hello Gunes,

WooCommerce UpSells and Cross Sell requires custom coding to be able to use the output into the Looper Provider. You will have to use the Looper Provider Custom and create your own php coding to be able to achieve the needed data. Your alternative solution is to use Taxonomy so that you can then use the Looper Provider Query String. If you already have setup your Taxonomy in your products, you can follow the steps provide by @Kory here ( Looper Query String: Featured Products - Support - Themeco Forum) to be used as your reference.

Best Regards.

@ruenel,

Thank you so much for the detailed response.

Hi Gunes,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.