Woocommerce Linked Products: Upsells / Cross sells - Looper

Hi, I have a custom WC single layout for my product type, and would like to add a section of related products at the bottom.

Specifically - I don’t mean just a list of products in the same category, but specific linked products that have been manually added in WooCommerce as cross sells and up sells.

Because I want the style to match the rest of my layout it’s necessary to do this using a looper provider.
Question is - how do I set up a looper provider to list “linked products”?

*** I think it’s something to do with: {{dc:post:meta key="_crosssell_ids"}} but I can’t quite figure it out

*** I’ve managed to create a provider now - the source is “dynamic content”: {{dc:post:meta key="_crosssell_ids"}}
I then can create a consumer - if I put a text box inside it with {{dc:looper:item}} , then I am able to display a list of ID’s for linked products.

Where I am still stuck is that I actually want a loop of my products - not just a list of ID’s

Hi Steve,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing with us your credential so that we can check your current setup? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I’ve updated the secure note

I think I just found a fix: I made a provider with a query string:
post_type=product&p={{dc:looper:item}}
Seems to work - but please feel free to check what I’ve done and tell me if there is a more optimal solution if you have time :slight_smile:

Hi Steve,

Glad that you are able to find the fix.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.