Woocommerce add to cart link

Hi
I would like to reference this post;

Specifically, this part

…I’d recommend you create a custom product manually for now using the elements. You can use the Dynamic Content to display the product price in a text element and for the Add to Cart button. You can use this method where you insert the Add to Cart link in the Button’s URL.

http://example.com/cart/?add-to-cart=244

I made a custom shop, but right now clicking on the add to cart link (that I created using that method) causes a redirect. I want the link to do just add the product and let the person continue shopping. Details to follow.

Please advice.

Hello @flashfog

I checked your given page URL. It seems it is not showing product list The page contains Product category with category images. I went ahead and checked your Product category archive and product details page. The “Add to cart” feature is working fine and it is not redirecting.

Screenshot

Thanks

Hi
Sorry I was playing with some defaults .
Here is where I am testing the link. I want to simply add a product to cart and let the person continue browsing.;

thanks

Hello @flashfog,

To list the product and have Add to Cart feature you can use this [products] shortcode in your page in our Text element or Row Content and Content Area element. Please have a look at the documentation of WooCommerce product shortcode.

Thanks

got it thanks!

You are welcome @flashfog

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.