Weekly Specials on Bamboo Restaurant Home Page

I did some modification to Bamboo Restaurant Page. There’s a section on the page marked - Weekly Specials - and under has specials. If you click (mobile) or hover (desktop) over the item it flips over and has more details along with a back button.

How can I get rid of the button?

Hello Shawn,

Thanks for writing in! You are referring to the Card element used in each of the columns in the Weekly Special section. To get rid of the button, simply click the card element and in the element settings, find the Card > Back Button and do the following:

• set the width and height to auto
  • remove the margin or set it to 0
  • set the padding to 0
  • leave the URL as empty

Please let us know if this works out for you.

Thanks for the quick reply. The image you posted above is old and contains things the software does not. For example, Padding. I went to a section titles “Back Button Design Setup” and changed the Width & Height to 0 px each.

Great theme so far and everything it includes!

Hello Shawn,

You might not be seeing some of the style options, you need to turn on the Advanced Mode by going to the Settings > Preferences > Advanced Mode

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.