Website broken on WP / Cornerstone

When I update Wordpress and Cornerstone I get the “your website has a critical error” message when I try to access the admin dashboard. When I disable all plugins it works but the content is all Shortcode on the page. Then when I activate Cornerstone only with no other plugins active it says there is a critical error and won’t activate. I’ve needed to restore from a backup from about a year ago because all versions of WP and Cornerstone between then and now seem to cause cornerstone to break, even with no other plugins active. The current version of cornerstone doesn’t work, but because I used a backup I was able to access an older version of Cornerstone which seems to work for now.
The website is 1on1datingcoach.com

I was told the following, before my ticket was closed

Now I was able to create an entire new version of the website with a fresh install of wordpress since the currently live version seems to be broken beyond repair at the moment as when I disable the plugins it shows a critical error message both on the client side and the login page.
Below this message I will give login details as requested prior by support

Hi @mattardisson,

Thanks for reaching out!

I enable the WP debug in your staging area and activate the cornerstone plugin then I got this error.

**Fatal error** : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method ReflectionType::getName() in /home/on1datingcoach/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Util/IocContainer.php:55 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Themeco\Cornerstone\Util\IocContainer->Themeco\Cornerstone\Util\{closure}(Object(ReflectionParameter)) #1 /home/on1datingcoach/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Util/IocContainer.php(63): array_map(Object(Closure), Array) #2 /home/on1datingcoach/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php(107): Themeco\Cornerstone\Util\IocContainer->resolve('Themeco\\Corners...') #3 /home/on1datingcoach/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php(96): Themeco\Cornerstone\Plugin->resolve('Themeco\\Corners...') #4 /home/on1datingcoach/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php(66): Themeco\Cornerstone\Plugin->setup_services('preinit') #5 /home/on1datingcoach/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/ in **/home/on1datingcoach/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Util/IocContainer.php** on line **55**

Sorry to hear that you’re having this issue, this is a known issue with PHP versions below version 7.4 (WordPress recommended). Please contact your web host to upgrade your PHP version to 7.4 or up.

Hope that helps.

Hey Marc, thank you for your help!
I updated php but it doesn’t seem like it fixed the problem, now I see different error messages when I try to access the site.

Hi @mattardisson,

It seems that the PHP memory has been exhausted. ​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );    

Please find the video that will help you to edit wp-config.php and add the above code: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SDPTafEM8o
If that does not help, I would suggest you ask your hosting service provider to increase the value of the following variables to given values.

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16Mb

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hello @tristup
I added the code to the wp-config.php file on the development environment I made only, not on the main site, but I still see all the error messages like I did before, thanks

Hi @mattardisson,

It seems that the previous issue is resolved but it shows some other issues which are not related to our theme. I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you on this or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.