Cannot change the template from the Slider Revolution one to No Container - Header, Footer

Cannot change the template from the Slider Revolution one to No Container - Header, Footer , since the upper menu is not shown on one page on the website - https://pale.blue/robotics-autonomy/. Tried changing the template, but it just doe not save the changes and remains the one with the slider.

Hello @Gorbatsevich,

Thanks for writing to us.

To change the page template you need to go to the Page builder—>Click on the Settings—>Page Template
Test-Page-Builder-Pro (27)
If it doesn’t work for you, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you for your response, it worked, but now the slider does not work well if I scroll up, it looks broken, but if I start scrolling down it starts working just fine.

Hello @Gorbatsevich,

It might be the issue of cache or JS customization issue, I would suggest you, please purge all the cache and temporarily deactivate the cache plugin. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

We have a fatal error on our website, web hosting support claims fixes should be done from your side, take a look please, we sent you a password reset in case you forgot it since ThemeX support is one of the administrators. Hope for the fast reply, since the website is crucial for business.

Hey Jamie,

Please check this thread similar to your issue.

If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • FTP Access

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.