Validation working in account but not on site

Hello! I just launched a site at poshhairdesign.net, but when validating the Pro theme with the “PRO UNLIMITED” license key, the site will say it it validated, but then refresh and show as not validated. I attempted to turn off all plugins and try with a clear cache to no avail. Please help.

Hello @snyderonlinemarketing,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of any plugin conflict, cache issue, or any browser extension that is stoping to validate the site. I would suggest you troubleshoot with our troubleshooting guide.

In case you haven’t seen our doc for license validation please have a look at it.

Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Very strange. I reverted from the Pro child theme to the main theme and was able to validate without issue. For some reason, when using the child theme, it would not validate. Is this normal?

Hello @snyderonlinemarketing,

There could be something in the child theme that prevented you from validating the theme. Perhaps a code or something must have been added to your child theme’s functions.php file. We would love to investigate more about this issue. if you could provide us your WP details, that would be great.

Best Regards.

That’s the strange thing. There were no edits to the functions,php file or the style.css file - and no other additional files or folders setup in the child theme. All CSS editing was done via the Customizer.

Hi @snyderonlinemarketing,

Yes, that is very strange, it might be something else that was affecting the child theme. I would suggest you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.