Validation Nothing

I am having issues validating the X theme, theres no error or not valid prompt, I hit enter and nothing.

Until I get it validated cornerstone is not going to work as cornerstone has not updated. Is that correct? Do the theme updates include cornerstone updates?

Hello @bronya,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please note that you must update the Cornerstone plugin as well when you update the X theme to avoid the version compatibility issue. At the moment the latest version of the X theme is 10.4.8 and the Cornerstone page builder version is 7.4.8. In case you have no idea about how to update the theme and plugin please have a look at this documentation to learn more about how to update it.

Please ensure that you have validated the theme to get the theme update and plugin update. In case you have not validated the theme I would suggest you please have a look at this documentation to learn more about how to validate the theme.

Hope it helps
Thanks

I’ve read those pages. Its exactly what I am trying to do but I can’t validate. I press enter on the validation key and nothing happens. So I manually updated the theme but it broke everything.

By saying I need to update the cornerstone plugin as well does that mean that I need to purchase the cornerstone standalone or does the plugin update come bundled with the theme update? I just have a single standalone site that is using X Theme.

Hello @bronya,

Please provide us with your WP access so we can check your site. The WP details would also be great. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Cheers.

Hi Bronya,

I have deactivated all the plugins validated the license, and found it is working. It seems that one of the plugins is the reason behind your problem. I would suggest you deactivate the plugins in your live server one by one and check, the last one you deactivated before it works might be the reason behind your problem.

Thanks

1 Like

Thankyou so much that’s amazing.

Hello Bronya,

Glad that we were able to help you. It generally happens due to cache or plugin conflict I would suggest you purge all the cache and deactivate the cache plugin. I would also recommend you please troubleshoot a few common issues before posting a new thread.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.