Updated successful but no Cornerstone anymore

Hi there, I updated to Pro 6.1.10 and WP 6.2 and the Site is live. https://www.drum-und-dran.ch/ But some CSS are wrong (texts) and I cannot change the pages anymore because Cornerstone isn’t loading, it shows just NOTHING inside Wordpress. What is wrong here?
Thanks for helping out.
Patric, Brainfire

Hello Patric,

Thanks for writing to us.

The issue related to the WordPress version 6.2 has been already fixed and the latest version is released. I would suggest you go through the following thread.

Thanks

Hi Patric,

By withdrawing the post, I believe you already have resolved the issue. If the issue still existed, you can let us know.

Thanks.

Hi Prakash and Tristup. If you read my post/question, you would know taht I have updated the Site with the new Pro Version AND the NEW WP Version and everything went okay:
(here my post again)
Hi there, I updated to Pro 6.1.10 and WP 6.2 and the Site is live. https://www.drum-und-dran.ch/

But some CSS are wrong (texts) and I cannot change the pages anymore because Cornerstone isn’t loading, it shows just NOTHING inside Wordpress. What is wrong here?
Thanks for helping out.
Patric, Brainfire

Hello Patric,

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

okay, I sent you the login credential in my last post. Did deactivate all plugins but still cannot enter Cornerstone or Pro to change something. I use a Child Theme and don’t have any additional CSS or JSON. I have this problem since updating both Pro and WP. There must be something in the Pro code, that is preventing to show the content in the Cornerstone surrounding.

Please tell me when you are finished with checking, so that I can activate the plugins again one after another to secure the site again. thanks.

Hi Patric,

I have checked the problem, and it seems that the theme update is not done properly. I have reuploaded the theme, and now the Cornerstone is working fine.

Thanks

Hi Tristup, many many thanks to you, its great, you made my day happy :wink:
Best Regards, Patric

You are most welcome Patric.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.