Unsolved Urgent Request

Hello - I reported a problem over two weeks ago whereby after upgrading to the new Cornerstone version the website broke.

We are unable to edit existing pages.

I have submitted documentation of this error here:

Thus far I have been told, it’s not happening, it’s a known issue, and it can’t be replicated.

This is embarrassing and deeply troubling. Could we please get someone to take a look at our support ticket as a priority? We are long-standing customers and consistently recommend your products to our clients but this support process has deeply shaken us.

Without a proper and speedy resolution, I don’t know if we can continue recommending you to our customers given the experience here during an emergency outage caused by your product’s update.

Hey Joshua,

As I have mentioned in one of my responses, I temporarily deactivated your Autoptimize plugin. I was able to edit your page. See the secure note.

Regarding the incorrect display in Cornerstone builder, this has been reported and our developers are finding a fix for the issue.

Regards.

The screenshot you are showing is of a broken layout.

That is the problem we are reporting.

I just deactivated Autoptimize and the layout is still broken.

I have supplied images showing what it looked like before the cornerstone update. Below is what it should look like. Your screen shot is what it looks like now, broken.

Hello This is still unsolved.

The Cornerstone builder is still showing a broken layout on all pages after the upgrade.

I submitted this issue 18 days ago and support has been really unhelpful. I’ve been told “it’s fixed” while support shares images of the same broken layout as “fixed”.

Hi Joshua,

Sorry for any confusion. As my colleague says that the issue has been already reported to our issue tracker so this issue will be queued for investigation and fixing by our development team.

Thanks for understanding.

Do you have an eta on a correction? I will need to let the client know.

Hi @mercurycreative,

I have a solution that I can implement for you. I’m going to followup on the original request since we have more of the issue history there.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.