Understanding Priorities in Headers

Hi there, I am having a hard time understanding priorities in my Headers. I have assigned one to the entire site and one to shop/products. I have tried to swap the priority numbers around loads in the assignment section, but for the life of me can’t get the header for shop/products to show. What am I doing wrong?

https://simplygraphicspreview.com/scarletlimited/shop/

Hi @EarlySigns,

Thanks for reaching out!

The Priority comes into play if you have two assets that might potentially overlap in some instances, allowing you to specify which should take precedent over the other. In these cases, the layout with the lowest priority will be used.

Hope that helps.

Hi there, OK well the ‘Entire Site’ header priority is set to 0, and the ‘shop/products’ header is set to 1. Sadly still not showing on shop/products, despite conditions being set to ‘all products’ and ‘shop’.

Not sure what I’m doing wrong here.

Hi @EarlySigns,

You can use the -1 value in your Shop Header Builder and it will show the header on the Shop page. If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.