Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wc_print_notices()

Hello, I noticed an issue today when using the “Shop notices” element within a page. When searching, it is a similar error to one previously mentioned but the topic is unresolved. See:

Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wc_print_notices() in "path"/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php:3727

The error appears on a standard WordPress page, when the “Shop notices” element is used. For me, the page saves and previews fine, but the WordPress Admin Post editor for that page shows a section of the actual page and the standard “There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.” message.

From PRO, if I remove the shop notices element from the page - I do not receive this error, and the standard WordPress editor shows.

I have read that it may be to do with the “woocommerce_output_all_notices” hook?

Any suggestions?

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site but I am unable to find any error at your site backend. Please share the exact URL or video so that we can check it.

Thanks

Hi Prakash,

Thank you. Please see the link in the first secure note “post=109”, when viewing from WordPress.

As you have seen, this page works great when using Pro and published, only the Post page.

Hello Thomas,

It seems that the error is coming from WooCommerce. In order to help you with your concern, would you mind sharing the FTP details so that we check the settings?

Thanks

Sure, FTP details in a secure note here.

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for sharing the credentials I went ahead and checked your WooCommerce plugin it seems that you are using an updated version of the WooCommerce plugin. I would suggest you downgrade the WooCommerce plugin as per our version compatibility page.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.