Unable to validate X new install - Please help

Hi

I am unable to validate X on my wordpress dashboard. Can someone help please?

Thanks

Hi Christopher,

To better help with your concern, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thanks - I have sent details

Hi
I think I sent the wrong details.

Hi Crhistopher,

Your website is now validated, if you have any other concerns just let us know.

Thank you.

Hey Marc

Thanks. What was the issue?

Hi Christopher,

It is a plugin conflict, I just disabled all the active plugins for the meantime and then activate it again after I validated your website.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thanks for letting me know.

There seemed to be two options X and Pro. I had my site built with X previously so I opted for this. Would have Pro been a better option. Where you do not have to use cornerstone?
What is the benefit?

Hey Christopher,

In Pro, you can have a header and footer builder which you can’t do it with X. Pro has built-in cornerstone unlike X it is a separate theme and cornerstone plugin. If you are going to convert your X to Pro, you just need to pay the difference between two products, see more details Convert X to Pro.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thanks for your help Marc, I am struggling with editing using cornerstone.
I am trying to use the cornerstone to edit pages / buil;d pages etc but I have not got a clue where to start or if the plugin is actually working. Do I have to purchase this separately ? It seems to installed? Can you check for me? Can you send any learning docs? It does not seem to be straight forward. All i can see is a cornerstone logo.

for example I click on Cornerstone, then edit home page, but all I see is the logo. . . with the editor at the bottom.

Hi Christopher,

I went to your website and found out that the “Autoptimize Plugin” is the culprit why you can’t use the cornerstone plugin properly. I disable the Autoptimize plugin and you can now edit any pages using the cornerstone builder.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

great… Man this is a plugin minefield.

Hi Christopher,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

hello again!

Sorry to trouble you again, I had already created my site with a child theme years ago. I had a rev_slider on the home page. It is still there, but the images don’t show and I am unable to remove it or find the code where it is inerted. I have tried to customise the theme through the themes menu on the wordpress dashboard but it is just blank.

Can you help me remove th erev_slider and let me know how I go about doing this and finding the code?

Hi Christopher,

I can not find the Child theme in your dashboard. Please have a look at the screenshot.

To disable the slider from the Homepage top you need to go to your Dashboard--->Page--->Home-->Edit with Cornerstone

See the screenshot

Now Click on the Setting Icon--->Page Settings---> Slider Settings: Below Masthead
You set Slider from here as well. It will list all the slider you have created. You can set slider as “Deactivated” to disable the slider from the top

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.