Unable to Validate Staging License, X theme

Hey Team!

I can’t seem to get my staging site license validated. I’ve updated the url on my license manager, but the actual wordpress validation sets me in an infinite loop of confirming that my license is validated while also asking me to validate my license.

I followed the instructions you linked here but haven’t had any success. I’ve tried on X theme versions 7.2.3 and 8.0.10.

It seems that the issue occurs when I activate Cornerstone (again, both versions 4.2.3 and 5.0.10.

I currently have my staging site validated with X v7.2.3 and Cornerstone is deactivated. If I activate it, the site loses its X theme validation (and is fixed once Cornerstone is deactivated again).

I also destroyed a previous staging version of the site and created a new one, but the same thing happened.

Help, please!!

Resolved it.

I updated X theme on my live site, then created the staging copy, and everything seems to be working fine.

Hey @kjroelke,

Thanks for writing in! We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
We really appreciate for letting us know!

Best Regards.

Not the ideal way to test that the update doesn’t break anything!
Having similar with my staging, even when reapplying the license - happening on many sites and it seems the forum is flooded with people having similar issues so I wonder what has caused it?

Hi @RubberDuckers,

Sometimes this is due to server communication between your website and themeco but every time I validated a customer’s website, I can validate it successfully without any issues at all. Please also check our product validation docs.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Same here. Every time I enter the license key the system congratulates me on validating the site and almost immediately states that the license is not validated. The URL of the website is visible in the managed licenses. If I delete it and try to validate the license again it is added to this list. I checked that the access rights in the file system are correct. I switched off the firewall but to no avail. Finally, I updated the theme manually. The license still doesn’t validate, though.

Hi @xisio,

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot the common issues related to the Product Validation

1. Location Issues
  2. Communication Error Messages

If none of the above helps, please create a new thread and provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Admin URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hey team!

New website, same issue. And my above fix didn’t work this time.
Help?

Hello @kjroelke,

I would suggest you open a new thread and share your details there with credentials so that we can check your settings.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.