Unable to validate - code is invalid?

Hello,

My X theme decided upon itself it wasn’t valid anymore, I am unsure what happened as its been installed and running for years and has always had no issue with updates.

I have tried clearing out the URL in my license manager, but nothing has worked. I always receive this message

Your code is valid but looks like it has *already been used on another site.

I’ve also tried following the steps here, I have the same result, I cannot see where to revoke the license.

Please help, as I am unable to run an X theme udpate.

Thanks

Hello @fullboost88,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your licenses and you have several sites assigned. Please go to your account and make sure that the domain URL that you are validating has been assigned to the correct license codes.

See the secure notes.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/docs/getting-support

Best Regards.

Thanks Ruenel

I have checked all the keys they are all different across those domains, nothing has changed there for quite some time. I’ve added my note above.

Thanks

Hi @fullboost88,

It’s due to different URL, please check the secure note for the correct URL.

Thanks!

Ok, thanks, that URL has been like that for years,

thanks

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.