Unable to reinstate progress spinner contact form 7

Hi there,

I started a thread a few weeks ago, but was unable to get back to it before it was closed. Unable to add progress spinner Contact Form 7

I am still having the same issue, but I wanted to get a staging site up first before moving forward.

I’m attaching creds.

Thanks!

Hello Alexis,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• Pro theme 4.3.3
  • WordPress 5.7
  • PHP 7.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi Ruenel,

Ok, so I completed all of the updates, but still no luck. Here is the code from another post about the issue that was added to the functions.php:

// // Add loading gif to contact form
// =============================================================================
add_action(‘wp_head’, ‘add_loader_gif’);
function add_loader_gif() {
echo ‘’;
}
// =============================================================================

Perhaps there is something else I can try?

Also, I had to remove the staging site, but I can give you access to the live site, or create another staging if need be.

Thank you!

Hey Alexis,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To fix the issue, please add the following code in the Theme Options > CSS:

form.wpcf7-form.submitting .ajax-loader {
    visibility: visible;
}

Please note that the code provided above serves as a guide only and is to help you in getting started so implementing it and maintaining the code will be out of our support scope and for further maintenance for new possible versions of the theme that may cause the customization to break, you will need to hire a developer.

Don’t forget to clear all caches including your browser’s cache after adding the code. Hope this helps!

Hey Nabeel,

Yep, that seems to have done the trick!

Thanks for your help, as always :slight_smile:

Alexis

Glad that we could be of help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.