Uber Menu don't load

Hi i’m trying to add a new menu item but when i’m trying to edit the menu in the dashboard the Ubermenu don’t load and cant’ edit the menu, i have to refresh the page to exit.

Hi @Mastres,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I tested the UberMenu v3.6.1 using the latest version of X and Cornerstone ad I can’t seem to replicate the issue on my end. This could be specific to your setup, there could be a conflict which is preventing the UberMenu to work. I’d suggest you to please follow troubleshooting steps provided here https://theme.co/docs/common-issues and see if this resolves the issue.

If you still have problems then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

I think it’s a problem with the number of pages, the menu it’s very big. is there any plugin to duplicate menu and try to make segments of the menu?

Hey @Mastres,

UberMenu has a shortcode version so you can display a specific menu anywhere on your site. Since you’re using X though, there’s no area in the header where you could have 2 menus so I’d recommend that you upgrade X to Pro so you’ll have a Header Builder.

The video below shows how to add UberMenu in Pro Header Builder.

As an alternative to UberMenu or you won’t be using a mega menu, I’d recommend you use the Navigation Elements native to our builder. You can read the details of the elements in our Themeco Docs.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.