Uber Menu don't load

Hi i’m trying to add a new menu item but when i’m trying to edit the menu in the dashboard the Ubermenu don’t load and cant’ edit the menu, i have to refresh the page to exit.

Hi @Mastres,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I tested the UberMenu v3.6.1 using the latest version of X and Cornerstone ad I can’t seem to replicate the issue on my end. This could be specific to your setup, there could be a conflict which is preventing the UberMenu to work. I’d suggest you to please follow troubleshooting steps provided here https://theme.co/docs/common-issues and see if this resolves the issue.

If you still have problems then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

I think it’s a problem with the number of pages, the menu it’s very big. is there any plugin to duplicate menu and try to make segments of the menu?

Hey @Mastres,

UberMenu has a shortcode version so you can display a specific menu anywhere on your site. Since you’re using X though, there’s no area in the header where you could have 2 menus so I’d recommend that you upgrade X to Pro so you’ll have a Header Builder.

The video below shows how to add UberMenu in Pro Header Builder.

As an alternative to UberMenu or you won’t be using a mega menu, I’d recommend you use the Navigation Elements native to our builder. You can read the details of the elements in our Themeco Docs.

Hope that helps.