Trouble Srolling down in Cornerstone since the last update and lists do not work either

Hi,
My name is Masoud and my site is https://www.lasvegas4us.com/wordpress/
I have a problem scrolling down in Cornerstone and lists do not work properly either. I have made a short video so you can see the problems for yourself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSgk8XcJI6o

Thanks for the help

Hello @masouds,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you have a caching issue with your latest updates. Please check this out:

The issue could also be coming from a plugin conflict. Please do the following:

If this does not work, we would love to check your site settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi,
I have tried to troubleshoot the issues and have failed misarebly. Please find the requested info below

Unfortunately with every new update comes new problems, I am not sure why. Appreciate your help, Masoud

Hi Masoud,

Thank you for the credentials, but we are not able to access your site because of the Sucuri Firewall, even using a U.S. IP.

Anyways that scrolling issue you have, it seems you’re on the resize screen mode. Please double click one of the breakpoint icons on the left side to reset to normal view (please see the following screenshot)

That could be caching related, remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi,

Unfortunately the fix you suggested didn’t work. what is your IP address? I can whitelist it in Sucurri

Summary

This text will be hidden

Hi Masoud,

Sorry but we use dynamic IPs that means it changes every time and we don’t who’s going to handle your ticket next. Can you deactivate Sucuri for a while?

Thanks,

Hi,

I just whitelisted your IP in Succuri. Please let me know if this worked and if it didn’t, how long would you like me to disable Succuri? Thank you.

Hi Masoud,

Thanks for doing that, unfortunately, my I.P change.

Anyways I was able to replicate that scrolling issue on my end, and we have posted this in our issue tracker so this will be queued for investigation by our Development Team. For now, you can use the scrolling feature of a trackpad or a mouse wheel.

Regrading that second issue, bullet-list, that could be caching-related, please clear all caching plugins you have.

If clearing cache did not resolve it, try adding this to Cornerstone > Theme Options > CSS

.wpl-page ul {
	list-style-type: disc !important;
}

Please note that we do not really provide support for custom CSS here in the forum, you might want to consider our premium support service called One in the future.

Cheers,

Thank you so much, please let me know when the scrolling issue is resulved

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.