Translating in Cornerstone

Hi!

I have a page https://sapphirecoin.io and I am trying to translate it to other languages with WPML. When I´m going to the english page and click the translate button in the right side of the page. I get the page to the WPML - Translation, but most of the fields are missing. I have also contacted WPML support.

Then I found the post in your support:

It says “Manual translation is also available inside Cornerstone.” How I can do that?

Hi there,

When you are in the Cornerstone editing preview, you can switch between the languages you are about to edit by clicking the language flag at the rightmost corner within the Cornerstone preview. This applies to the latest version of the theme. If you are using an older version, you will have to duplicate the page/post first, save it as a Cornerstone template, import it to the page/post you are about to translate and then begin your translation.

For the other method, please refer to the following post (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-wpml/18962/2?u=mldarshana).

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.