Hi, i have open several tickets with WPML because some parts of my website can’t be translated. They told me that the last version of xtheme 5.2.5 and cornerstone 2.1.7 aren’t compatible with WPML.
They suggest me to downgrade the theme and plugin but can’t tell me the possibles problems that I may have with my existing translations… can you give me any advice?
Hey @Mastres,
Please give us the specific parts that can’t be translated so we could try replicating it in our test site and see if there’s a bug in X and Cornerstone.
Thanks.
I can’t translate the url of this buttons
http://www.cocinas-ranieri.com/fr/cuisines-ranieri/catalogue-sensations/collection-laque/modele-grece/




Thank you for clarifying. The new Cornerstone is currently compatible using the translation editor. For now, you will need to manually translate your pages. Manual translation is also available inside Cornerstone. You can create or switch languages by click on a flag in the lower right hand corner of Cornerstone’s interface.
Thanks.
I’m very sorry for the confusion. I have accidentally deleted the not word when I was rephrasing my response.

Regretfully yes, you will need to re-translate your page using the manual method.
Thank you for understanding.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.