Theme broken

Hello,

My theme stopped working. There are multiple error codes based on if plugins are disabled or not. If I enable the theme, the website locks up and I need to contact support to disable the theme. We installed a default theme, and the site started working. This showed us that there is something wrong with the theme itself.

Theme versions…
Pro: 5.1.5
X: 6.5.5

I was using Pro when the site crashed.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in /home1/chriswar/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-dependencies.php on line 260
There has been a critical error on this website.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home1/chriswar/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 943
There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Thanks for helping

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out.
It seems that the issue is related to the WordPress version 6.2 which has already been fixed, and the latest version has been released. I would suggest you go through the following thread and update or re-install the Pro as it is explained.

If you are not proficient, I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you with this, or you can avail yourself of our newly launched service called TOTAL CARE, where we offer implementation support.

Thanks

Thanks. I was able to download the current version of X from Theme Forest. Where can I download the latest version of Pro? If I enable the Pro theme. The site crashes and as a result I can’t update through the WP dashboard.

Hello Chris,

I would suggest you please go to your Themeco account dashboard —>select the website —>latest —>download.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.