The top menu item is not working in Ipad

My site is https://www.jlthompsondesign.com/

The top menu item (About, Portfolio) is not working on the Ipad. The dropdown sub items work fine though. It all works fine on desktop and mobile.

Can you please advice us.

Thank you.

Hi @atjonesen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I believe the desktop menu is being shown on iPad devices. I’d recommend you to hide the Navigation Collapsed menu for only large and extra large screens (see screenshot)

Similarly hide the desktop menu (Navigation Inline) for medium, small and extra small screens (see screenshot) to avoid the issue.

Hope this helps!

Hi,

We tried that. It changed to mobile view and fixed the issue on some iPads but not on our 12.9" iPad.

We found this related thread. Menu top links that have sub links are not clickable on iPad (Safari). Has this feature been implemented? We didn’t find the options for it.

We also found this related thread. Ipad Pro Breakpoints not included in Tablet Option . Is there a way to add a breakpoint for iPads with custom CSS?

Please let us know how to proceed.

Regards

Hi @atjonesen,

The feature discussed in the reference thread is to trigger the indicator to open the Sub Menu, which is already implemented with a few elements, but not in the Navigation Inline element as it is mostly used in the desktop or bigger screen sizes. I would request you follow the suggestion given by my colleague Nabeel in his post.

Regarding the 12.9" iPad you are referring to, you can go through the following article describing the breakpoints that can be used to handle the screen sizes for big Ipads.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.