Text in content modal not showing

Hi there. On the websites’ /health page I have a few content modals. They work fine, except for on iPhone. I did use @media (max-width: 767px) styling, but don’t seem to find the explanation in the css. Would you please have a look? Thanks.

Hi @nblund,

Thanks for reaching out.

I just check your page and even though you on desktop the text content is not showing. There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your text inside the content modal.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi again. Yes, it was a plugin conflict. Should have thought of this myself, sorry for wasting your time. Thanks.

Hi again. Actually, scratch my comment above. It was not just a plugin issue. So by now it works fine in Safari all media resolutions. However, nothing shows up in Chrome or Firefox but the module itself without any visible text. I did also completed all the troubleshooting procedures you mentioned. Will leave login credentials in a secure note. Thanks.

Hello @nblund,

You are just having a caching issue. I have logged in and temporarily deactivated your WP Fastest Cache plugin. The content of the content modal is now displaying.

Always keep in mind to clear your plugin caches or at least temporarily deactivate any caching plugin when you are troubleshooting.

Check your modal now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.