Test in content modal not showing

Hi there. Coming back to : Text in content modal not showing
I have deactivated the cache plugin but cannot replicate what you found in the previous ticket. As part of the troubleshooting, I also deactivate all plugins. Thanks.

Hello @nblund,

Thanks for writing in!

Please make sure that you have updated to the latest version Pro 4.2.2 and then update your modal content into this:

<div style="padding: 25px; line-height: 1.4;">

<h2 style="margin: 0 0 45px 0;font-size: 1.9rem; font-weight:400; text-transform: initial; color:#000; ">Love to learn from mistakes</h2>

<p>The first summer without my wonderful and life-ready son, Mathias who died from Meningitis, I spent time thinking how to solve for better in the health industry.</p>

<hr style="border:1px dotted #8ea5ad;">

<p>Knowing how every single employee in the health industry hopes to save lifes and make the day better for patients, my puzzle was how that was consistent with the unwillingness to face the facts that I experienced from high to low in connection with Mathias' fatal destiny.</p>

<p>This has lead to my mission of change for the better in the health industry. The output of this journey so far has been amazing:</p>

<p>Extensive media coverage (numerous articles, TV and radio programs, and talks) about how to change the zero-tolerance culture, which – my claim – is the key cultural DNA that makes good people in health care sometimes do bad things. </p>
	<br><br>
	<p>Numerous significant organisational structure, procedure or similar changes due to the process that followed from the media coverage. </p>
	<br><br>
	<p>And numerous claims from other parents that our media campaign saved their children's life.</p>

<p>Contact me to learn more about the mission and how we can make it even bigger together.</p>

<h2 class="signature">Niels Boje Lund</h2>

</div>

Always make sure that your custom HTML code is valid and correct.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.