Template import issue - take ii

i still need help with this issue

Hi @verobeachmarketing,

I have checked and found that the template** can be inserted from your own library. But when trying to include any template from Themeco it shows an error. There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest following troubleshooting steps for your demo import.

1.) Increase PHP Memory Limit
2.) Increase PHP Execution Time Limit

I also recommend you ask your web host to configure the following server settings with the specified values or more for the PHP.

memory_limit = 512MB
upload_max_filesize = 512MB
post_max_size = 512MB
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16 MB
innodb_log_file_size = 128MB
allow_url_fopen = On

And MySQL Configurations

max_allowed_packet = 16 MB
innodb_log_file_size = 128MB

After all the above server settings are configured properly, please follow these steps.

1. Temporarily disable ConvertPlus while importing the demo content.
2. After the import is done, activate it again

Hope it helps.
Thanks

I checked the settings for the PHP version running on crabstoptc.com (and others), and these are the values I found already configured:

memory_limit        = 1G
upload_max_filesize = 2048M
post_max_size       = 2048M
max_execution_time  = 1800
max_input_time      = 600
allow_url_fopen     = On

I also checked the requested values for MariaDB:

max_allowed_packet   = 1073741824 (1G)
innodb_log_file_size = 134217728 (128M)

As you can see, all of them are already set or exceed the values requested by the theme company.

You are getting an ‘Unable to use file system’ message. This usually means WordPress can’t write files to your server. Changing the file permissions for Apache or whatever your using will fix this. Try reaching out to your hosting provider with this information. Let us know if this helps. Have a great weekend.

i will hceck with this

the host says the permissions are fine web writeable for wp-content folder recursive is there some other place it would be writing to?

Yes in this case it’s actually the temp directory it needs to write to. If you have to have it in wp-content I think you can change it through this guide. Usually it’s in /tmp on your server. Let me know if that helps.

working on this