Strange issues in footer (PRO)

Hi everyone,
I’m dealing with a very bizarre anomaly: why the texts in the footer are seen differently if they are in the home (https://aggroupshop.it/) compared to the other pages (for example https://aggroupshop.it/privacy-policy /)?
I am referring to the headline (bold in the home, normal on the other pages) and other differences that, by switching quickly from one tab to another, remain.
I made a single footer with PRO by applying to the entire site.
Thanx!

Hi @scenaryo,

Thanks for reaching out.

I just check your HTML and CSS of your footer on your homepage and different page then they are just the same. Maybe there’s a plugin or custom code that affects your footer layout. Don’t forget to clear any 3rd party cache.

I also recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a,
I have done all the checks but unfortunately I still see this anomaly. I send you the credentials via secure note.
Thanks

Hello @scenaryo,

I have investigated the issue and it is coming from this JS error in the console:

The resource from “https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=montserrat:300,300i,700,700i,400,400i,200,200i,100,100i,500,500i%7Cpoppins:800,300,300i,400,400i,700,700i,200,200i,500,500i,600,600i,800i,900,900i&subset=latin,latin-ext&display=auto” was blocked due to MIME type (“text/html”) mismatch (X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff)

Please recheck your font settings in Pro > Theme Options > Typography and in your Font Manager. Make sure that you have selected the correct font names and that you are naming them properly.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hello,
Thanks for the reply; I solved using only the Font Manager, resetting to a standard font (Arial) the options I had set in Pro> Theme Options> Typography.
I don’t know why, it’s the first time something like this has happened to me, but now it works!

Sorry, still me.
I have deepened the matter recognizing that in reality the problem is only of the Google Fonts “Montserrat” and “Poppins”: if in Pro> Theme Options> Typography I set any type of font I have no problems, except Montserrat and Poppins.
How could I get around this?

Hello @scenaryo,

I checked your site it seems that the Google Fonts “Montserrat” and “Poppins” are working fine. Please have a look at the screenshot.

Poppins

Montserrat
Home-AG-Group

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s,
I think I explained myself badly, I try again.
If in Pro> Theme Options> Typography I set Montserrat or Poppins (which are the two fonts that I also set in the Font Manager), the texts of the internal pages undergo an alteration that they should not have:

If instead I set ANY other font, I see everything correctly, that is:

How could I solve? (I hope I managed to explain).
Thank you very much

Hey @scenaryo,

In your setup, you must use the Font Manager in Theme Options > Typography.

I’m not sure why the previous setup of using Google Fonts separately in Typography while using the Font Manager in your footer doesn’t work. I couldn’t replicate that on my site.

Please just use the Font Manager all the way as that works site-wide.

Hope that helps.

Hi @christian,
perfect, I understand. Thanks for your support :heart:

Hi @scenaryo,

We have corrected this for the release going out today. You will be able to use the non font manager approach as well.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.