Sofcalc help

I’ve made a clone of my site at ohiotimberwoods.com/staged. I’ve already sent you the login credentials. However I’m having a hard time getting the theme and the corner stone plug-in cooperating

Hi @nvanhoose,

Thanks for reaching out.
The URL given in this post is showing the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error and I have checked all other threads and found the URL which is showing the 403 Forbidden error. Can you please share the URL and the credentials for further investigation?

Thanks

at https://ohiotimberworks.com/logging/ there is an extra character berore the left-sided manu

Hey @nvanhoose,

You are using an old version of the theme. You will have to validate the X theme first before you can update the X theme and Cornerstone in your staging site. You may need to check this documentation out:

Or you can simply do manual update in your staging site:

Best Regards.

Because the new version breaks the site.

Hey @nvanhoose,

For further investigation, please provide us the link of your staging area so that we can troubleshoot your issue. Also, please provide the credentials in a Secure Note.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.