Slider objective

Hope you can help please?

Without using Rev Slider, using the location of the nav arrows and the new brilliant native sliders what would be the best way to create a slider that slides the text in the Day Trips Box AND the background image on selection of the next slide?

Thanks for your help

Hello @wolfproductions,

Thanks for writing in! You can set the Section, Row, Column elements as static elements. You can use DIV elements as a container of your Slider and the Slider Pagination so that the slides are the only ones that will change and not the background image or other elements. Maybe something like these element structure:

Hope this helps.

Thanks Ruenel,

Not sure I understand… I need the nav arrows to change the background image AND the content in the box

Please can you give me the exact instructions on how to achieve this? Thanks so much

Hey @wolfproductions,

I’ve created a slider that changes the background image and content in the box, please check the .tco files in the secure note. You can just re-arrange them to your desired layout.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Marc,

Only seem to be able download one file and I am not sure what to do with it??

tco

Apologies if I am being dim…

Hello, @wolfproductions,

You need to download this template and import it through the Cornerstone—>Template. Please have a look at our doc to learn more about how to import templates.

After importing the template you can insert the template into the page.

Thanks

Hi Prakesh,

Thanks for your help, I have added this to templates and can add to the page successfully. I have also just purchases the Modern Sliders Expansion course and pre-built sliders.

I have added the it fine to the template manager - however - unlike the other template does not appear

to be added… into a column

notappearing

Am I missing something??

Thanks for your help

Hello, @wolfproductions,

After importing the template you need to go to the page —>Cllick on the Load Template —>Click on the Select Template dropdown box and select the “Background image and content slider” —>Click on the insert button.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Prakash, sorry I should have been clearer… I have not got a problem adding “Background image and content slider” it’s the new ‘Fullscreen Slider’ that’s the issue, it’s not appearing… I noticed in the template manager it says ‘Preset: Div’ under the ‘Type’ instead of ‘Content’ could this be related to why I can’t see it??

Hello, @wolfproductions,

In case you are not able to add the Fullscreen slider, I would suggest you go to the page -->Column—>Click on the Plus Icon —>Search for Fullscreen you would get a Preset slider list where you can select the fullscreen slider.

Test-Page-Builder-Pro (21)

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.