Slider in modal needs to open on specific slide

Have a grid that is using a json file to pull images and have an index number set within each cell. There is a modal on top of each grid image that opens a slider. Want to be able to click on a given grid image and the slider open to that specific slide image.

Hello @launchcatapult,

Hello @verobeachmarketing,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please have a look at this thread to learn more about how to get an image lightbox.

Thanks

Thanks for the help on getting that worked out with the sliders. It isn’t quite working for a section of the site that is using a grid of images. Once you click to open the lightbox, there is no navigation and it doesn’t scroll through images one at a time.

Thanks again for your help with this issue!

Hello @launchcatapult,

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Secure Note has been created. Thanks!

Hey @launchcatapult,

I believe that what you have in mind is already implemented on the page. When I click one of the Cells, a modal with a slider in it displays the correct image slide. Care to explain further?

Thank you.

Yes sorry about that, I was able to get a slider to display there is no slider navigation though, so I am unable to go through slide by slide. When you click the next slide, it will run through all of them quickly at once until the last slide and stops.

Hey There,

I created a demo using the new Slider element. Please check out the URL in the secure note below.

Hope this helps.

That works perfectly and how I needed it ot! Thank you so much for your help with this issue!

Hi @launchcatapult,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

Sorry to reopen this, but I am having an issue implementing this on another page. Hopefully it is a simple thing I am missing. I have a slider on this page that I want to be able to open that slide on another slider within a modal. Thanks for all your help on this

Hey @launchcatapult,

Regretfully what you are trying to do will not work at the moment. We have this bug that when you run 2 sliders on the same page, the second slider will not display the correct slide which is what happens at the moment.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.