Shop is Blank & Template Missing from Layout Builder

While working in layout builder to design a new shop layout, everything disappeared from the page aside from the footer.

Upon reloading the page, the template was missing from layout builder. Now, all of my product pages are blank. The template was set to be the default layout for all single products.

The only way to make the single product pages reappear is to disable the Pro theme. How do I override Pro theme’s conditional assignment for the template that no longer exists?

Hello Lane,

Thanks for writing in! Did you already insert single product elements into your custom WC single layout? You may have remove it accidentally. To better assist you with your issue, provide us your WP details. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Secure note sent. Awaiting your response. Thank you!

Hello Lane,

I have logged in to your site successfully. I have investigated your site and I can confirmed the issue. When I go to Tools > Site Health > Info > Server, I am seeing these settings:

Server architecture	Linux 3.10.0-693.21.1.el7.x86_64 x86_64
Web server	Apache
PHP version	8.0.17 (Supports 64bit values)
PHP SAPI	cgi-fcgi
PHP max input variables	1000
PHP time limit	30
PHP memory limit	127M
PHP memory limit (only for admin screens)	256M
Max input time	60
Upload max filesize	256M
PHP post max size	512M

Please increase the following:

• PHP time limit => 300
  • PHP memory limit => 256
  • Max input time => 300

You may need to contact your hosting provider for additional assistance in increasing those numbers. You may also check out this document:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

I was able to get the numbers updated, but the problem persists.

Hello Lane,

It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Secure note added

Hey Lane,

Your problem is simply caused by the custom CSS you placed in Theme Options > CSS. I believe you already know how to get to Theme Options > CSS because already added code in there. But, if you forgot, please check our Code Editors documentation here to learn how to access all Code Editors available in Pro.

So we could save time in the future, I’d strongly recommend that before reporting an issue to us, you go through the list of common solutions listed here: https://theme.co/docs/common-issues. One of the solutions is to remove all custom codes from the builders.

Thanks.

Thank you. As expected, this did solve the problem.

I am not sure how the code was added. This was not something that was manually written. The layout was developed using an template design within Cornerstone. Not sure if this is an isolated incident or a bug of some type.

Hi Lane,

Glad that it resolves your problem.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.