Search page result

Hi!

How can i Modify the design of my Search page result?

Thanks

Hi @maximilio098,

Thanks for reaching out!

Just create an Archive Layout Builder then assigned it to the Search Result.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

That’s great!

Anyway how can i displat then the post, or the product in relation to the words searched in the search?

Because if i place just " product" it will show me all the product! How can I limit only to products or pages that contain the searched word?

Thank you!

Hello @maximilio098,

Please do not use Looper Provider in your layout so that WordPress will run its own loop and return the searched keyword only. If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Ok thanks

Here the Access

Hi @maximilio098,

Thanks for providing all the details! Unfortunately, the given credential is not working, please update it with the correct one.

Thank you.

Ok sorry,
Retry with:

Hey Massimiliano,

I’m not sure why Runel said you can’t use a Looper when that is needed if you want a custom Search Result page. I’ll check with him but for now, I’ll demonstrate how to use the Looper (watch the video in the secure note).

The trick here is to use this Query String. You need to understand how a Looper works so if you’re new to Loopers, please watch the Looper video tutorials here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LSZ7cGLNso&list=PLWPh_GoP7hYWzrfwrzAYL53b8YaQhFhfD

post_type=post&s='{{dc:query:search_query}}'

Once you have the content done, you can start working on the design of your custom search page.

Hope that helps.

Thank you very much!

I can’t find the string to show the product,
I just want to see the product that contain the searched world

Thanks!

Hi Massimiliano,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

Can you tell me how to place the product that contain the searched word? I Can’t find how to do it

Hi @maximilio098,

On the given WP Query looper provider above post_type=post&s={{dc:query:search_query}} replace the post with product.

e.g post_type=product&s={{dc:query:search_query}}

Hope it helps,
Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.