Scrolling Not Accounting for Sticky Header

I have a few sites where the sticky header over scrolls on one page navigation. I brought it up in this thread Scrolling Not Accounting for Sticky Header but the JS no longer works.

The site with the original issues is https://largeladders.com/ . I had to remove the code due to it creating numerous issues. I have another site with the same issue https://www.ppebikinis.com/.

Additionally, I have browsed multiple topics through the forums. We were told this was a known issue since 2017 and that you would be fixing it. It has been 3 years and no fix is in site. I spent $400 on your unlimited license because I love the flexibility, but I expected little issues like this to be fixed.

Here is a link of your team telling us it would be fixed in 2018 Sticky header overlaps 1 page content using section ID for nav .

Hello @jearredo,

Thanks for writing in! This issue should have been fixed in the latest release. Can you please temporarily remove your custom JS code? And then kindly clear all your plugin caches before testing the site again. If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks for the prompt response. I went ahead and attached a secure note. I removed the caching features along with deactivating the CDN. I am experiencing the issue with a second site, but I would assume it is the same issue.

The JS code should be removed as well.

Hi @jearredo,

This issue is already addressed by our developers and it is already fixed on our unreleased version of our theme. I just tried to replicate this on our beta version and luckily the issue is already fixed. I suggest that you will wait for the next cycle of updates.

Hope that helps and please bear with us.

Thank you.

thanks for the update. I have 4.0 on one of my sites and it works just fine. Do you know when 4.0 will be released (or at least the update with the fix will be)? If it is not anytime soon, is there a way to switch a site from Pro to Beta so it does work?

I know there are still quite a few bugs with 4.0 beta, but they may have been fixed on your side.

Hello @jearredo,

We do not have an ETA yet. We are now on Beta 7. Hopefully, we can release this anytime soon.

Please bear with us.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.