Page scrolling not accounting for sticky header

Hello,

I was told 4.0 would have a fix for the scrolling not accounting for the sticky header Scrolling Not Accounting for Sticky Header. I went ahead and updated but it looks like it has not been fixed. Site in question = https://www.ppebikinis.com/

Hi @jearredo,

A few hours ago, we have released another version i.e. 4.0.6, it has few more issues fixed. Please update your theme to that version. If you are still experiencing the same issues, please let us know to investigate it further.

Thanks

Hello! I got it half working. Essentially, it works when you click on the header and the one-page navigation scrolls down. However, if you click the one-page navigation and go into a different page, it does not adjust. I have attached a quick screen recording so you can visualize the problem. Youtube video for reference.

Hello @jearredo,

Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• Pro theme 4.0.7
  • WordPress 5.6

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

By the way, kindly edit your custom header and then set the bar height to auto.

Please let us know how it goes.

I cleared the cache and the issue is still there. I also put Cloudfare on development mode. I do not want my header to have the bar height on auto as it creates a weird snap effect. Your changelog does not show that the issue has been fixed either.

Please keep in mind, this is not that the one page navigation doesn’t work. It only has issues when you use one page navigation from a different page. The Youtube video (the link I sent in my previous message) should also show the issue I am referring too.

You can recreate the issue on my sight https://www.ppebikinis.com/. I tested it multiple times and am still getting the same issue. I go from my contact page to my home-page with a specific section and the header overlaps the content.

The header does not overlap the content when I am on the homepage and use my header to go to a particular section on the aforementioned homepage.

Hello @jearredo,

I have tested your site and I could not replicate the issue. See the video below:

Please also give us a screencast so that we can see what is happening from your browser.

Thanks.

It is still happening. I had it working for a second but it reverted back. The following link will show you that the issue is still live. It also will show you that Cloudfare is in Dev mode and SG Optimizer is turned off. https://youtu.be/H0-3uCqJZWw

Hi @jearredo,

Can you try another browser or devices because we can’t replicate the issue on our end. I suggest that you update your Google Chrome browser to the latest version.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.