Save File in Cornerstone, Select Dash board and Goes to WP Editor

Hello. Sometimes after I save File in Cornerstone then Select Pro Dashboard, it puts me into the WP Editor. I then have select the URL and remove most of the code below to get to wp-admim:

/wp-admin/post.php?post=190&action=edit

What setting is not correct?

Thank you!

Hello @mfksdk7,

Thanks for writing in! This should not have to happen. It might be the first one to occur if ever. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • Theme Update
  • Child Theme
  • CSS/JS Customization

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

Hello @mfksdk7,

I tried to access your site Dashboard but unfortunately, the given credentials are not working please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

Please try again. There was a problem with the New User. Thank you!

Hi @mfksdk7,

I test your pages and I can confirm that the issue really exists and thank you spotting the bug for us, it is really a big help to enhance more about our theme. I can also replicate the issue on my test install. I already added this bug issue in our issue tracker so that the developer will able to check it. We don’t have an ETA when will be completed, just check the changelog in our next update if this issue is already solve.

Thank you and please bear with us.

Ok. Good to know and glad to help. Will look forward to an update in the theme when ready. Cheers.

Hi @mfksdk7,

Great and if you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

Hi everyone,

Just following up on that bug report. I think the confusion at this point is how recent updates to WordPress made the editor full screen. When you are taken to the post editor, click the WordPress icon in the top left and you’ll have all your menus back.

The behavior of “Exit to Dashboard” taking you to the post itself is intentional. A common task when building pages is that you may need to jump back into the WordPress editor to manage settings from plugins or things otherwise not editable in the builder. Most other page builders use a similar convention as well.

Okay. Good to know. I did select the W and it took me back to the dashboard. A bit confusing user experience without much indication.

Awesome. If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.