Exit to Wordpress Admin goes to Gutenberg Block Editor

I thought this was fixed? It is still happening.

Hi @mikewolf1127,

This is not a bug. It’s a pretty standard behavior for page builders. The idea is that you might need to quickly get back to the post editor to change meta options from a plugin or something else otherwise not accessible in the builder.

Thanks

Well, each time it was addressed in the past a Staff member said it was going to be fixed.

It is quite annoying and there should be an option to change that behavior.

I never use Gutenberg.

Hello @mikewolf1127,

Just a clarification, that one of our staff member added this in our issue tracker and our developer responded to the thread as well. You can read the conversation about this issue here:

Best Regards.

Ok, that makes sense for content contributors and blog writers, but it doesn’t make sense for developers building pages and headers and footers. The Block editor is not really part of that process.

As a developer I want to exit right back to the WP dashboard and not have to click the W every single time.

Can you add this as an option in the Pro settings?

Hello @mikewolf1127,

Thanks for the feedback. Personally we have the same feeling where we want to go to the dashboard instead. Have no worries because in the upcoming release, the builder will exit to the WP Dashboard already.

This is the screenshot from the beta version:

Please watch out for it. Thanks.

Yes! Thank you!

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.