Revolution Slider - white space next to background on full-width

Hi,

we are experiencing an issue with the Revolution Slider set on full-width. As you can see, the background is not actually full-width initially. But what is strange, the website somewhat realizes that this is not right once you switch from one browser tab to other and back - only then it works fine. The problem occurs randomly, sometimes it works just fine, sometimes not. Unfortunatelly, it never works ok on client side.

We are pretty confident it worked till recent update of the WP/X/Cornerstone/RevSlider (can’t really tell), because we have dozens of sites with the similar setup and this was never a problem. Some of our previous websites start to experience the problem as well, so we are quite sure, that it is only matter of time till many others will start to complain about the same issue.

Other hints that may help:

• We are using WP Rocket cache (worked just fine)
  • The images on the background are smaller than full-HD
  • It seems like the coordinates of the RevSlider grid system is off as well - the white headline on blue background is supposed to be aligned with the logo - this is also resolved once you switch browser tabs back and forth
  • It worked just fine till recently
  • We looked at similar topics on forum, checked our slider settings, and everything is (and was) as Themeco crew recommends

Thanks for your help!

Hi @nezzazvoni,

Thanks for reaching out!

I just check your account and you have so many website associated on it, would you mind sharing the URL so that we can take closer?

In the meantime, you can try the standard troubleshooting procedure here:

It would also be best if you could provide us your admin credentials. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Ok, I understand - please find details attached below.

Hello @nezzazvoni,

Thanks for sharing the login details. I went ahead and purge all the cache, it seems that the slider is working fine at the moment. I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and then check it again or it will be best if you could check it in the private mode of the browser.

If the issue still persists please let us know.

Thanks

I am having a similar issue suddenly where my slider is full width but then jumps to the left as I scroll down.

Please advise.

Hi @MichaelZoz and @nezzazvoni,

The issue could be on the header. I see on both of your sites the Header height is not adequate. Please navigate to Theme Options > Headers and find the Top Height option and increase it.

@MichaelZoz on your site the Top Height should be around 88px to 90px.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Excellent call. Thank you sooo very much!

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

Hi,

we are still dealing with this issue.

We have already tried:

Unfortunatelly, none of that helped and the problem still persists.

Could you please give us any other tips how to solve this issue?

Thank you

Hi @nezzazvoni,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you create your own thread to better assists you with your concerns and on the new thread, please provide your website URL so that we can take a closer look.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.