we are experiencing an issue with the Revolution Slider set on full-width. As you can see, the background is not actually full-width initially. But what is strange, the website somewhat realizes that this is not right once you switch from one browser tab to other and back - only then it works fine. The problem occurs randomly, sometimes it works just fine, sometimes not. Unfortunatelly, it never works ok on client side.
We are pretty confident it worked till recent update of the WP/X/Cornerstone/RevSlider (can’t really tell), because we have dozens of sites with the similar setup and this was never a problem. Some of our previous websites start to experience the problem as well, so we are quite sure, that it is only matter of time till many others will start to complain about the same issue.
Other hints that may help:
- We are using WP Rocket cache (worked just fine)
- The images on the background are smaller than full-HD
- It seems like the coordinates of the RevSlider grid system is off as well - the white headline on blue background is supposed to be aligned with the logo - this is also resolved once you switch browser tabs back and forth
- It worked just fine till recently
- We looked at similar topics on forum, checked our slider settings, and everything is (and was) as Themeco crew recommends
Thanks for your help!