Reuse cornerstone shortcodes

Hi,
this is related to the cornerstone comment post: https://codecanyon.net/item/cornerstone-the-wordpress-page-builder/15518868/comments?page=1&filter=all#comment_29736227

Basically, after 10 years I changed the template X but kept the cornerstone with a new license so I can use the gallery shortcodes that I have within so many in the blog post. You can see the shortcode that not working here :

The gallery shortcode that i need to make it work again is:
[image type=“thumbnail” link=“true” class=“p72707 gallicon” src=“https://staging.bombonieres.com.gr/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/to-polytimo-staxy-mpomponiera-gamou_9938.jpg” href=“https://staging.bombonieres.com.gr/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/to-polytimo-staxy-mpomponiera-gamou_9938.jpg” info=“popover” info_place=“bottom” info_trigger=“hover” title=“Photo gallery” info_content=“Πατήστε την εικόνα για να δείτε όλες τις φωτογραφίες της ανάρτησης σε άλμπουμ.” lightbox_caption=“Μια ιδανική επιλογή για μυστήρια 2 σε 1 (γάμος + βάπτιση μαζί).” alt=“Mia idaniki epilogi gia mystiria 2 se 1 (gamos + vaptisi mazi).”]

[image src=“https://staging.bombonieres.com.gr/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/to-polytimo-staxy-mpomponiera-gamou_9937.jpg” link=“true” style=“display:none;” class=“p72707” lightbox_caption=“Μπομπονιέρα γάμου ή βάπτισης σε συρταρωτό κουτί τύπου σπιρτόκουτο, διακοσμημένη με αποξηραμένο φυσικό στάχυ και πράσινη κορδέλα γκρο.” alt=“Mpomponiera gamou i vaptisis se syrtarwto kouti typou spirtokouto, diakosmimeni me apoksirameno fysiko staxy kai prasini kordela gkro.”]

[image src=“https://staging.bombonieres.com.gr/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/to-polytimo-staxy-mpomponiera-gamou_9936.jpg” link=“true” style=“display:none;” class=“p72707” lightbox_caption=“Μπομπονιέρα γάμου με στάχυ σε δυο εκδοχές: σε συρταρωτό κουτί τύπου σπιρτόκουτο και σε κλασσική τούλινη εκδοχή. Διακοσμημένη με πράσινη κορδέλα γκρο και φυσικό αποξηραμένο στάχυ.” alt=“Mpomponiera gamou me staxy se dyo ekdoxes: se syrtarwto kouti typou spirtokouto kai se klassiki toylini ekdoxi. Diakosmimeni me prasini kordela gkro kai fysiko apoksirameno staxy.”]

[lightbox selector=".p72707" opacity=“0.875” prev_scale=“0.75” prev_opacity=“0.75” next_scale=“0.75” next_opacity=“0.75” orientation=“horizontal” thumbnails=“true”]

Any help would appreciated,
Nikos

Hi @newmangreece,

Thanks for reaching out.
The given URL is not accessible and shows under construction page. If you are having a problem with lightbox and image I would suggest you go through the following articles.

I would also suggest you go through the following thread with a similar issue.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi,
I disabled the maintenance mode, now you can visit the page.
Thanks for the codes but my codes are based for many years on these templates you sent.
Please take a deeper look and let me know if you need admin access to check the problem better.
regards,
Nikos

Hello @newmangreece,

I checked the given page URL it might be the issue of a broken HTML error, I would suggest you please clone the page and then delete the content one by one to check which section of the content is causing the issue. If it doesn’t work, please clone the page, share the cloned page URL, and share the admin login details in the secure note.

Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact clone page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
I have more than 4000 post with this issue, the cloning/recreating the content is not the best solution.
I added admin access to the secure note.
Thank you,
Nikos

Hello Nikos,

It seems that we cannot access your staging site.

• See the secure note below.

Best Regards.

Hi,
I just checked and using the login link and the credentials I logged in successfully. please check again.

Hello @newmangreece,

We need to use VPN to access it. Still, the user credentials are not working for us.
Please see the secure note below.

Thanks.

Maybe you are not at the correct website?
Please check again now, I reset the password and put the one I sent you earlier.
Thank you!

Hello @newmangreece,

Yes, I am on the correct staging site. You are using Cornerstone 6.1.4. Please have it updated and use the latest version which is the Cornerstone 7.3.2. You can check out the latest changelog here:

Best Regards.

Hi,
I updated the cornerstone but nothing changed.
The shortcode still not working on all the posts.

Hi Nikos,

I have checked your staging site and found that you are using the Cornerstone as an individual plugin where the X shortcodes will not work. I have temporarily activated the X theme and the shortcodes start working.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,
I know that I have purchased separately the Cornerstone plugin and trying to use without the X theme. That’s the whole point of this topic, to make the gallery works without the X theme.
How can I make the galleries working with only the Cornerstone?
All the related plugins are within the Cornerstone, right?
Is there anything (function, class) that I can copy into my running theme and make my thousands galleries working again?

Hey @newmangreece,

The old shortcodes are part of X and not Cornerstone. It’s not feasible for us to make them work in Cornerstone only.

I understand you have lots of content to update but you need to change them manually.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.